The maintenance manager is responsible for managing the overall maintenance of the company. It has the responsibility to ensure the plan preventive and predictive maintenance of all company facilities (productive and non-productive), ensuring proper operation and trying to get the absence of unplanned downtime. The head of maintenance depends on the production manager.
-Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
-Knowledge of Construction materials properties.
-Knowledge of inspection techniques.
-Knowledge of HSE management systems and tools.
-Fluent English language
-Hight communication skills.
-Team work and problem solving attitude.
- Define and plan maintenance policy, with the aim of improving the preventive model and to establish operational maintenance methodologies rationally.
- Ensures the correct operation of work equipment and facilities of the company.
- Plan preventive and predictive maintenance of production lines, ensuring its operation.
- Creates and maintains updated manuals preventive and predictive maintenance, checking maintenance.
- Assign maintenance work.
- Leadership, management and team motivation maintenance.
- Coordinate processes with the production manager and other departments of the company, with the aim of designing and implementing the maintenance of each of the departments.
- Together with the head of risk prevention coordinates the maintenance of machinery, equipment and facilities work to prevent accidents.
- Control the budget of the department.
- Propose, study and track the investments of the company.
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com; Reference M&E